Players may experience error code 16 while they are saving a game in Sims 3. This short article supplies options for taking care of Sims error code 16 in Windows 7, View and also XP.
- Conserve the video game once more with a various documents name
- Repair the Pc Registry by Cleaning Sims Entrances
- Remove the Contents of Sims Cache Folder
- Erase Details Saved Documents
Conserve the Game once more with a Various Documents Name:
You may experience Sims mistake code 16 when the existing video game documents conserved gets corrupted. Saving the same game with a various file name can fix your trouble.
- Open up Sims video game by dual clicking its desktop computer shortcut.
- Select the game that you wish to play.
- Do not utilize the Save button. Rather, click the Save As switch in order to conserve the video game with a different data name.
- Give a brand-new name for the file. It should not be the one that you designated to the existing documents.
- Click Conserve to verify.
- A brand-new file with the current name would be immediately produced.
Fix the Pc Registry by Cleaning Sims Entrances:
Scrap information kept in Sims pc registry entries is located to be one of the most top elements responsible for mm#2 error codes 16. Fix the computer system registry by cleaning up the scrap information stored in Sims registry hives. There are two means of doing this treatment- by hand or using a pc registry cleaner. Because the majority of us are not computer system savvy and the latter option is much safer.
Remove the Contents of Sims Cache Folder:
The cache folder could include some files which are damaged leading to Sims mistake 16 in Windows 7, View or XP. Erase all the files inside this folder in order to repair the issue.
- Leave the video game.
- Click Begin|My Records.
- Open up the adhering to directory site:
- EA Gamings \ The Sims
- Erase the documents Groups. Cache and Cigen.package.
- Restart the video game.